Disneyland Resort is releasing more details about upcoming winter holiday celebrations, including Christmas, Diwali and the Festival of the Holidays.
Holiday Festival 2022
The Festival of Holidays takes place at Disney California Adventure and includes Christmas, Christmas, Hanukkah, Diwali, Kwanzaa and Three Kings Day. Joining the lineup of artists this year are Tina and The Sounds of Celebration!, who will perform festive tunes with an uplifting repertoire of salsa, merengue, cumbia and Latin rock. Other fantastic returning acts include Mariachi Divas, Mostly Kosher, Blue13 Dance Company, Phat Cat Swinger and The Mistletoes, and Disney ¡Viva Navidad! The street party is back!
To commemorate Diwali at the Disneyland Hotel, The Coffee House will feature an Archisha chai Indian tea on the menu from October 17, 2022 to January 9, 2023. Blue13 Dance Company will perform near The Coffee House at 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. October 17-24, 2022, before heading to the Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure Park for the season.
Santa Claus will appear at various locations throughout the Disneyland Resort, including Critter Country at Disneyland Park, Redwood Creek Challenge Trail at Disney California Adventure Park and at Disneyland Resort Hotels. It will be available from November 11 to December 24.
Food and Beverage Advance
Disney California Adventure Park:
- Grizzly Peak Churro: Peppermint Churro – Churro topped with crushed candy canes, drizzled with chocolate and vanilla sauce
- Lamplight Lounge: Peppermint Donuts – Warm cocoa dusted donuts with toasted marshmallow cream and mint chocolate dipping sauce
- Festive Foods Marketplace Merry Mashups: Esquites Carnitas Mac & Cheese: Esquites-style mac and cheese with carnitas, macha sauce, spiced puffed rice, freeze-dried corn, and chopped cilantro
- Smokejumpers Grill: Loaded Latkes: Loaded Traditional Latkes with Smoked Brisket topped with Dairy-Free Horseradish Cream and Chives
- Sonoma Terrace: Mistletoe Mule – A festive take on a classic mule cocktail with cranberry juice and agave, garnished with a sprig of rosemary and a Cape blueberry
- Red Rose Taverne: Holiday Gray Stuff – Traditional Gray Stuff with a festive twist
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa:
- GCH Christmas Cart – Christmas Eve Cookie
The “Toy Story” Happy Holidays popcorn bucket is making a return this year.
Several new Spirit Jerseys will be available this year. The ones pictured above, plus some of the other preview products, are now available at shopDisney if you want to get started on your holiday outfits.
For more information, check out the full lineup of market stalls for the Holiday Festival and check out the first look at new Mickey and Minnie costumes.
For the latest news and information on the Disney parks, follow WDW News Today on TwitterFacebook and Instagram.